CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been 4 times Tagged!!!!!

I've been 4 times tagged!!!!!!
I was tagged by Sharon , Michelle, Stephanie and Karen Go check out their wonderful blogs!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here you go!!!! Hold on tight!!!! hehehe

1. I am the 2nd youngest of 8, the youngest is my twin brother, 5 boys and 3 girls and I cannot sit through a whole football game or any other sports.......
2. I can't bring myself to throw my receipts away after purchase; sometimes I'll have receipts saved for only a soda dated back 2 years, in my purse.
3. I am short, 4'11"
4. When I was in high school I was really into cross stitching and reading V.C. Andrew's books.
5. I skied one time in my life (and never will again) and after a few hours and falling about 50 times I desided to walk down the slop and spend the rest of my day at bunny slop. That's what basicly happened when I went roller blading.
6. I Mexican and love Mexican music, like Lupillo Rivera.
7. Ok I am going to make an embarrassing confession; I have burned my face twice in my life. The first time was (see first part of #5) by the end of the day I had 1st and 2nd degree burns. The 2nd time I burned my face was when I wanted to boil an egg in the microwave (big mistake) well to make a long story short, when the egg hit the air it exploded and the steam burned my face I got 1st, 2nd and very little 3rd degree burns. Funny thing is in the Medical Records of the hospital that's where I met my DH's brother (I was 'the girl that burned herself, trying to boil an egg in the microwave'). A month later I met my DH a few months later I went to meet his family that's where I seen the Medical Records guy agian, his brother and yes he remembered me so you can imagine what happened next. Now, 4 1/2 years later it get brought up again and again for a few laughs......
The girl that burned herself, trying to boil an egg in the microwave...........

Ok now to tag 7 others!!!!!

1. Cheri
2. Deby
3. Pia
4. Vanja
5. Joan
6. Clara
7. Viv

Now to go on to tell them they have been tagging :).


4 comments:

Viv said...

susie. Thanks for dropping by my blog. have added your blog to the Sister's list! love the 'sister' RAK..bet your sis did too!

Sharon said...

Hi Susie, it is hard to get people to forget those embarrassing moments, isn't it? At least you seem to be able to laugh about it now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie! Thank's for visiting my blog and thanks for the tag. I enjoyed reading these interesting facts about you. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Vanja

Debby said...

Cute tag! You're funny :-)