CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

SBS challenge #6

Janet asked us to make a card with lots of BLING on it. Pretty easy isn't it??? Well, here is my take on this challenge what do you guys think??? I made this card with someone in mind and I will be mailing it to her today. Let's hope she likes it enough to post a comment on my blog lol. I know that punk stops by from time to time because she has mentioned my many typos LOL. So let’s see if she gets the hint and leave a comment...

I know I never post pictures of my kids, but today I had to share this one of my 1½ year old Julieanne. She got a hold of my make-up and decided she needed lipstick. When I saw her I had to get my camera I had to chase her around the house to take the picture because she thought I was going to take it off.



Well hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!

12 comments:

Deby said...

Pictures for posterity! Julieanne is such a cutie! And yes, I love your card too! Bling is my thing!!!

kareN stampZ said...

OOPS Julieanne may have stolen the "best bling" award - what a cutie (chip of the old block??)

I hope your friend enjoys her card - it's very pretty

Kristen said...

I love it. You know you gotta laugh. She is darling, and your card is wonderful

Janet said...

I LOVE your card:) thanks for playing!!!
hugs

Sharon said...

Great card and cute daughter!

Viv said...

Card is grea....Julieanne an artist in the making maybe...it could have been worse...at least she only painted her face and not the furnishings!

Debby said...

Well isn't she beautiful. I'm pretty sure on a few long nights my lipstick looked like that too ;-)

Love your card. A girl can never have too much bling.

Anne said...

Lovely colours in your card. And Julianne looks so pretty in her lippy!

crftygrl said...

I just saw your blog and I took your hint, so here I am...Loved the card!! I like the colors...I have said it before and I will say it again...you truely are my sister!!! And Julie seems to be learning alot from her big sister...miss you guys..

Leslie said...

Susie, your card is beautiful and your neice is too cute! Have a great day sweetie, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and Julie is very sweet.
Hugs Vanja

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Very nice card and how funny is that girl??? Little miss curly Sue