CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 things that make me happy

Hello my friends here I am I know I have kind of been hiding a little but you would be glad to know that I am still around and scraping......

Well, anyways on to the good stuff I made this 3 tier handing picture thing for a friend. I really enjoyed making it for him, I had a hard time thinking of what I could make for him. I just love flowers and ribbon and all the girly stuff which of course I couldn't use for him. Once I started to do this for him everything just flowed through and the outcome came out to be perfect. I used a lot of metal, sanding and and painting to ruff it up a little and make it as manly as I could. the first tier it reads, 3 thins that make me happy and which are his mom and 2 sisters.
Now I just can't wait to do this for my 3 kids, which is hopefully soon then I'll post. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Very short post today I know however I am off to finish dinner, or should I say start dinner.... We had a very long day today first of school was today and as most sahm know how thoughs can be especially when it short day. Just don't have time for anything.












4 comments:

Leslie said...

Susie, how have you been? I love what you did here and I am so glad to see you back online. I am guilty as well, I have not been on much since my son died, but you know us creative types, it has to come out in us so we can't stay away too long. Love and hugs to you sister, Leslie

Dangina Martinez said...

Susie, Where Are You Girl!
Get back to me!!

Hugs, Dan gina

Susie said...

Gina how are you

Susie said...

Gina how are you