CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SBS Challenge #10

Good Saturday morning, this Wednesday Janet asked us to case a fellow sister. So I decided to case Kristen I just fell in love with her logout, and the color combo to me was so untraditional it looked great. So, what do you guys think did I do her card justice? Well, Janet will have this challenge open for us until December the 24th so it gives me time to case other sisters. Let's see how that goes.......


Blog Candy News.......

Janet is giving away blog candy, her drawing is on December 27th (My birthday, yeah I will be 21 again and don't laugh cause it's true). Well, anyways please give her some love and pass the word....

Well, see you guys tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

Deby said...

Red, white & blue ~ my absolute favorite color scheme!!! Looks great!

Debby said...

Looks perfect! Love your snoman cards too. And the chipboard album is awesome. I also checked out your tac links on your sidebar. Some cute stamps and great paper! That Santa stamp with the stars is too cute.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

I really like the candy cane!! where did you get that stamp?