CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sweet Angel

What a sweet Angel isn't it? You can't really see but I put gold velum on top of the green. The velum was one of my wonderful 10 sheets for a $1.00 deals from Big Lots one of my favorite stores. Now for the Angel I colored her dress and wings yellow then with a gold gel pen I outlines her dress and colored her wings completely. With a water brush I blended in her dress and wings. Funny because I used the same color for her wings and dress and but adding more gel pen they look completely different don't they? With my burnt umber ink pad I softened the edges and aged it a little with a finger dauber (think that's what it's called).
Most coloring I have done in months LOL. So what you guys think of my card?

4 comments:

Janet said...

such a pretty card!! love it!!

Sharon said...

Absolutely love it Susie! The vellum overlay was a great idea.

Anne said...

I think it's great Susie - lovely soft colours

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Susie.

Vanja