CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello

Just a quick post to let you know that I am still here.....Just haven't done much creating because all my stuff is in storage :( When we moved in to my MIL's house I figured it would be easier to just through it in storage and take it out as I need it......I know dumb mistake so the only this I have left to do is blog and change my backround on my blog just about every day LOL........
I am hoping on make a trip to the storage and take some stuff out so maybe be before the end of next week I will have something up. So, see you then!!!!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Susie,
You will need to e-mail me later to tell me if you moved closer to me or further! Well, I love what you have been doing with your blog. I will have to add your link to my blog. Talk to you soon and by the way I do love your scrapbook layout.

Cynthia:)

Bridgett Owens said...

Hi, Susie!
I have all my stuff down in the basement right now and I just have to find what I need for quick projects but it has been crazy! I am so glad I decided to use the basement for my craft space but it is taking a lot of time and effort to get it organized! Hope you get to pull some of your stuff from storage and start playing soon!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick,I like your wall paper;)It's really nice. Maybe you'll let me make your Header, seeing as how you have no materials to work with.:( I'll be waiting to hear from you!!!! Gina

Sharon said...

Love the new look!
Check out my blog - there is something there for you!

Anne said...

Hey, the blog looks pretty anyway :)

How about a pen and paper to keep up with all the great ideas I bet you keep getting while you can't get to your stash?