CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

My card

Have you guys ever thought about a project got yourselves all pumped up thinking it was really going to look great. Then, as you are doing it you are very pleased, until you finish it and take a good look at it. Then, think this is not as good as you thought it was going to be. Well, this is what I thought about this card. Well, anyways, I made this for one of my friends Gina, her daughter Mona is having a baby and asked about invitation, and so I made this as a sample for her. I know, this is not babyish but with some imagination this can turn into a nice invitation don't you guys think.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it did not come out as expected but i think it's lovely.

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Susie this is very elegant...

Couldn't believe it when I saw that you were in Fresno... so close to my hubby's home town.. can't wait to tell him when he comes home from work...

Big hugs
Lorraine xxxx

P.s Thanks for joining in my blog candy...

SCRAPCRAZY said...

This is a Great card and yes with pink patterned paper, it will make a wonderful invitation..Thank you so much, for your help...your Girl

Yaneri said...

Very lovely tag you made. Like the stamp you used!

Debby said...

You did great! I think they are lovely!

Bridgett Owens said...

Fun invitations!! Love them!

(oh and I used the super jumbo scalloped circle on my bookmark)

Hugs,
Bridgett

Leslie said...

What a cute idea. Susie, I will get back with you on your email about our group, I just haven't been up to much lately, I was in a car accident and am feeling it in my neck and back. It is actually a long story, I will tell you about it in one of our emails, but I want you to know that I left you an award on my site for you. I will tell you like I did Debby, I did not leave this award for you because I had no others to choose from or because of our sbs, but only because of....YOU! Hugs dear friend, Leslie

Barb said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left me, Susie!

This invite looks just lovely... love the grey with the yellow color combo!

Unknown said...

I like it!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous tag card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x